Thursday, April 21, 2011

11th Month Mark!

Today is the actual 11th months since I broke my leg. I'd like to say things are going well, but right now I seem to be slightly regressing a bit. My leg has been swollen and tight feeling for the last 2 or 3 weeks. I have cut my walking down from 5 miles a day to like 2 miles a day. I'm not sure if that is helping or not.

 At night I get a lot of throbbing and it is definitely swollen, something that hasn't happened too much in the last 11 months. Advil (Ibuprofen) seems to help immensely so I have been taking that at night. I have been waking up in the morning with the swelling gone, but it comes back. I have an appointment with the OS in 10 days and hope I can discuss this with her. Hopefully, it is a temporary setback and will be gone by the time my appointment comes. I had so hoped to be well on the road to recovery by now. Maybe it's the hardware. When all else fails, blame it on the hardware.

No comments:

Post a Comment